Dress to kill / DTK MEN
I am currently an assistant editor at Canada's top fashion magazine, Dress to Kill, and their men's publication, DTK MEN. I have various writing responsibilities, including intros and titles for articles and editorials, copy for shopping pages, and online content.
You can find all my articles here or click through some of the following:
- Prosecco's Newest Player
- Toronto Gets A Public Playground with Urbani_T
- Take a Trip to Capri with Dolce & Gabbana's Italian Zest
- Dutch Fashion Genius Celebrated in Royal Ontario Museum’s New Exhibition (Featured in the Dress to Kill Fall 2018 Print Issue)
- X Marks the Spot of Toronto's New Waterfront Hotel, Hotel X
- The Canadian Company That Will Change Your Perspective On Skincare
- PARIS COUTURE WEEK: A Regal Runway at Elie Saab | More is More at Maison Margiela | Armani Privé Delivers With A Civilized Show | No One Does Clothes Like Chanel
- The Inspiring Filmmaker Behind The Doc That Tamed Vivienne Westwood
- Toronto’s Top Wellness Spots (Featured in the Dress to Kill Summer 2018 Print Issue)
- Travel’s Most Successful CEO: Gillian Tans
- Haunting and Insightful, The McQueen Doc is a Must-See
Starting May of 2018, I am responsible for curating and editing all editorial content on muse-magazine.com . During the summer, I am scheduled to write 12 articles, and during the school year, I am expected to write one article a week, which will be published every Friday. As these articles are posted, I will update this section with links.
- Should We Care About Dating in College?
- Summer Beauty BFFs
- Every Outfit I Wore This Month To My Job In Fashion
Over 4 years, I wrote over 50 articles that were published in my high school's newspaper. I won second place at the Toronto Star Awards for my Investigative Journalism piece on the prevalence of fake I.Ds in my high school community. Samples of my works for Graffiti can be found in the links below.
- What You'll Be Wearing Next Fall
- Fake It Til You Make It (Toronto Star Award Winner)
- I Forgot Where We Were ... And Why We Came
I contributed to my school's chapter of Spoon University after being commission to write an article about my experience participating in the Whole 30 challenge while on a meal plan. You can read this article here.